Lawless London carnage as SECOND teen stabbed to death hours after boy killed outside McDonald’s

Lawless London carnage as SECOND teen stabbed to death hours after boy killed outside McDonald’s

- in Uk News
126
0

A TEEN was stabbed to death just five hours after a 15-year-old boy was killed outside a McDonald’s in two separate knife attacks in London.

The 18-year-old was fatally knifed in Camberwell in South East London at 8.21pm yesterday – just after the schoolboy was attacked outside Stratford Centre in East London about 3.20pm.

PA:Press Association

A 15-year-old boy was stabbed to death outside a McDonald’s in Stratford, East London yesterday[/caption]

A forensic tent can be seen at the scene where an 18-year-old was stabbed last night
A forensic tent can be seen at the scene where an 18-year-old was stabbed in Camberwell last night
London News Pictures

Met Police have now launched two murder probes into the horrific attacks – the latest to grip the capital in a bloody year of violence.

Officers were first scrambled to East London yesterday after reports a 15-year-old had been attacked outside Stratford Broadway in broad daylight.

But despite emergency services desperately fighting to keep the schoolboy alive for half an hour, he died at the scene at 3.49pm.

Another 15-year-old was found with stab injuries at the scene.

He was rushed to hospital, where he remains.

Horrified witnesses recounted the terrifying moments after the attack, with one saying: “I could see him all covered in blood.

“He was in pain and tried to get up.

“There were people around gathering. It was scary as you did not know if any of them could have had a knife too.”

Police have since branded the attack as “senseless”, saying the teen had “everything to live for”.

But just hours later, officers were again scrambled to the scene of another stabbing on the Brandon Estate in South East London at 8.21pm.

The 18-year-old tragically died from his injuries at the scene at 9.14pm.

His next of kin have been informed.

No arrests have been made in the either the Camberwell or Stratford investigations, police said.

It comes after a top cop warned crime victims were suffering as police were forced to deal with Extinction Rebellion protesters in the capital this week.

Met’s Deputy Assistant Commissioner Laurence Taylor said his force was so stretched 500 officers from around England and Wales have been brought in to help.

 

Speaking last night, DCI Chris Soole appealed for information over the fatal Stratford attack.

He said: “First and foremost are thoughts are with this young man’s family and friends. They so tragically are having to come to terms with this terrible loss of life.

“The victim of this stabbing was a schoolboy with his whole life ahead of him. He had everything to live for.

“This was a senseless attack and we share the concern and alarm this murder will no doubt cause in the local community.”


 

Anyone who can assist police into the Stratford investigation is asked to call 101 quoting CAD 4644/10OCT19.

Anyone who can assist police over the Camberwell attack is asked to call 101 quoting CAD 7532/10OCT19.

Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111. You can also tweet information to @MetCC

PA:Press Association

The centre was cordoned off as cops probed the murder in Stratford on Thursday afternoon[/caption]

PA:Press Association

A tent was set up after a young boy was killed in Stratford yesterday afternoon[/caption]

Cops worked into the night in Camberwell after an 18-year-old was killed
Cops worked into the night in Camberwell after an 18-year-old was killed
UK News in Pictures


We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

You may also like

Christmas post chaos feared as Royal Mail staff vote to strike over festive season

POSTIES have voted to bring havoc to Christmas