A EUROMILLIONS jackpot totalling £169m MUST be won tomorrow after the top prize went begging again last night.
Punters once again missed out on the eye-watering cash prize – which could make one Brit the richest winner in history.
The winning numbers were 06, 09, 35, 41 and 44, with Lucky Stars 06 and 09.
And the EuroMillions jackpot will be up for grabs once again on Tuesday – with it the last chance for anyone hoping to win the lot
If no one wins the prize, the money will roll down into lower tier prizes – meaning there could be several multi-million pound prizes on offer instead of one big win.
Andy Carter, the senior winners’ adviser at The National Lottery, said that Tuesday’s draw “must be won”.
He said: “This means, if the jackpot isn’t won on Tuesday, it will roll down into the next prize tier where there is at least one winner.
“If the jackpot is won, it could make the UK’s biggest ever winner.
“As the jackpot is now capped, tonight’s draw has seen eight players bank bigger prizes for matching five numbers and just one Lucky Star. Three lucky UK players each won £1.8m.”
The world’s five biggest lottery wins
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains history’s biggest lottery prize
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to come forward to claim their prize in March 2019 not long before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The current record holders for the biggest ever lottery win are Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs in North Ayrshire, Scotland, who won £161 million in 2011.
National Lottery operator Camelot said there have been four UK jackpot winners in 2019, receiving £350 million between them.
MOST READ IN NEWS
In June, one anonymous ticket holder became the UK’s third biggest ever winner after scooping a £123 million jackpot.
Patrick and Frances Connolly from Northern Ireland won £114.9 million on New Year’s Day, Ade Goodchild banked £71 million in March and another anonymous player won £38 million in April.
Other big wins in the UK saw Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Suffolk, take home more than £148 million in August 2012.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4368 . You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.