CELEBRITY Masterchef is well into its 14th series, with this year’s contestants once again looking to impress judges John Torose and Gregg Wallace with their cooking skills.
As the show progresses, the number of cooks will decrease, but who has left the competition so far and how can you watch it on TV? Here’s all you need to know…
Who has left Celebrity Masterchef?
Andy Grant became the first contestant to receive the boot from Celebrity Masterchef on September 2, 2019.
Andy won himself several points with his well-received grilled octopus starter, but the majority of his problems occurred in the midst of preparing his signature meal of lamb fillet, mash, carrots, and courgettes.
The long-distance runner was informed of the final decision made by judges John Torode and Gregg Wallace, who were less than impressed with his overcooked lamb, along with an accompanying red wine sauce.
The sauce alone was explained to have “let him down,” the judges gushed, which Andy seemed to agree with as he took to Twitter following his elimination from the show.
On the social networking site, he explained: “So I went out first round… Clearly not saucy enough for the judges.
“It was a good laugh and although cooking isn’t my thing didn’t think I was the worst… or maybe I was. Just happy I gave it a go and jumped outside my comfort zone. Thanks for all your support.”
Who is still in the competition?
- EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt
- Death in Paradise actor Elizabeth Bourgine.
- Radio personality Mim Shaikh
- Geordie Shore star Vicky Pattison
- Gogglebox‘s Dom Parker
- Love Island‘s Dr. Alex George
- TOWIE‘s Joey Essex
- Motown icon Martha Reeves
- Olympic champ Greg Rutherford
- Heavyweight boxer Dillian Whyte
- Former boxing manager Kellie Maloney
- Designer Dame Zandra Rhodes
- Strictly Come Dancing’s Oti Mabuse
- BBC weatherman Tomasz Schafernaker
- Former footie star Neil ‘Razor’ Ruddock
- DJ and entertainment lawyer Judge Jules
- Radio 1 presenter Rickie Haywood-Williams
- The Chase’s Jenny Ryan
- Comedian Josie Long
more on celebrity masterchef
How to watch Celebrity MasterChef 2019?
The 14th series of Celebrity MasterChef is broadcast on BBC One on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
On Mondays and Friday the programmes airs from 9pm to 10pm but on Wednesday it starts at 8pm and lasts for an hour.
Of course, all episodes are available to watch on catch-up on the BBC iPlayer app once they have aired.
Celebrity MasterChef is fronted by chefs John Torode and Gregg Wallace, who have been a part of the series since its revamp in 2005.