BRITAIN’S top 100 influencers have been revealed with the likes of gamers and YouTubers soaring high as they rake in millions from their armies of followers.
The list, compiled by The Sunday Times, is based on how many loyal subscribers they have and their social media engagement.
1) Felix Kjellberg, PewDiePie | Gaming
PewDiePie, 29, is the second most subscribed person on YouTube for his Let’s Play commentaries.
As of September 2019 his channel had 100,850,000 subscribers.
Felix was born in 1989 in Gothenburg, Sweden, and graduated from university with a degree in Industrial Economics and Technology Management.
PewDiePie attends the European Premiere of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” at Leicester Square in 2015[/caption]
2) Olajide William Oltunj, KSI | Gaming
KSI was born June 19, 1993, and is an English YouTube personality, rapper, comedian and actor.
The 25-year-old attended the independent Berkhamsted School alongside future Sideman member and YouTube collaborator Simon Minter, better known as miniminter.
KSI, which stands for knowledge, strength, integrity, first arrived on the YouTube scene in 2009, originally posting videos about video games
In 2015, he was ranked as the UK’s most influential YouTube creator, with his brother Deji, otherwise known by his handle Comedy Shorts Gamer, ranking second.
In 2016, he made his feature film debut in the comedy Laid in America alongside fellow YouTube star Casper Lee.
In addition to his YouTube career, the 25-year-old has released two EPs as a rapper, which have both topped the UK R&B Albums Chart.
3) Craig Thompson, Mini Ladd | Gaming
Mini Ladd, 24, makes gaming videos on YouTube and now as 5.7million subscribers.
The gamer who grew up in Derry, Northern Ireland, dropped out of university to begin creating videos in 2011.
His videos have landed him a net worth of £3.3million, which will increase as his channel progresses.
4) Billy Wingrove and Jeremy Lynch | Football
The duo have over 10m subscribers and often film with world stars like Neymar, Eden Hazard, Luis Suarez, Lionel Messi and even NFL’s Odell Beckham Jr.
They give tutorials and challenges on a wide range of skills, also recreating famous goals.
Alongside their channel, they have also performed at stadiums across England like Manchester United’s Old Trafford.
F2Freestylers often appear in adverts for the likes of Coca-Cola, O2, Barclaycard and Disney.
5) Saffron Barker | Lifestyle & Beauty
Saffron Barker, 19, has gained more than two million subscribers on her YouTube channel.
The Brighton bron beauty originally started out in a girlband called Born2Blush with two childhood friends.
But they later launched their own YouTube channel in 2014 and releasing their debut track 24seven in March 2015 – but they broke up soon after.
She has a net worth of at least £906,000, for her content on beauty and lifestyle challenges.
6) Joe Sugg | Entertainment
Joe Sugg, 27, was born in Wiltshire on September 8, 1991, and is the sister of fellow YouTuber Zoella.
The YouTube star used to be a roof thatcher prior to his vlogging career, which is where his online name ThatcherJoe came from.
With three different channels, Joe, who began YouTube in 2011, makes videos on varying topics.
His main channel, known as ThatcherJoe, for the most part, comprises of challenges, pranks, and impressions.
Joe currently has a staggering 8.2 million followers on his main channel.
An emblem of his success, Joe won the Radio 1 Teen Choice Award for the Best British Vlogger in 2015.
7) Chelsea Clarke | Beauty
British beauty hero Chelsea Clarke now has 244,00 followers on her YouTube channel based on beauty tutorials.
The vlogger form Essex, posts do’s and dont’s for make-up styles, and also reviews of products.
She started out doing outrageous tutorials, and now has her own clothing and wig line, Hair by CC.
8) Callum Leighton Airey, Calfreezy | Gaming
Callum Airey, 24, is a Britihs YouTuber who makes videos on gameplay.
He started playing Call of Duty, and is now posting Fifa, Tags and Q&A’s.
Callum has around 3.1million YouTube subscribers now.
British vlogger Callum Airey, has 3.1 million followers[/caption]
9) Joshua Bradley, Zerkaa | Gaming
Joshua rose to fame posting movies on gaming, including FIFA and Minefield.
He now has three million subscribers which has pushed him to work with Asos, creating the video, ‘Skilled stylist does my ASOS store’.
He is currently in a relationship with the lifestyle blogger Freya Nightingale.
10) Colin Furze | Entertainment
Colin Furze has around eight million followers on YouTube thanks to his whacky inventions.
His latest initiative was a self-made hoverboard.
He left college at the age of 16 in Lincolnshire to become a plumber.
That was when he used his ability to fix issues, as a means to become an inventor.
11) Alastair Aiken, 25, Ali-A, Gaming
12) Patricia Bright, Patricia Bright Beauty – Beauty
13) The Saccone Jolys, SACCONEJOLYs – Family
14) Theo Baker, 23 – Football – Theo Baker
15) Emmanuel John Brown, 23, – Football – Manny
16) Jordan Lipscombe, 21, beauty – Jordan Lipscombe
17) Holly Boon – Beauty
18) Gaz Oakley, 26 – Food – avantgardevegan
19) Ling Khac Tang | Beauty
20. Amelia Liana Sopher – Lifestyle
21. Tamara Kalinic Tamara Kalinic – Beauty/Fashion
22. Safwan Ahmedmia SuperSaf – Tech
23. Estée Lalonde Estée Lalonde – Lifestyle
24. Sarah Turner theunmumsymum – Parenting
25. The Ingham Family The Ingham Family – Parenting
26. Grace Beverley Grace Beverley – Fitness
27. Lydia Millen Lydia Elise Millen – Beauty/Fashion
28. Michael Dapaah Michael Dapaah – Comedy
29. Freddy Cousin-Brown Freddy My Love – Beauty/Fashion
30. Anna Newton The Anna Edit – Lifestyle
31. Ethan Payne Behzinga – Football
32. Thuy Lee xThuyLe – Beauty
33. Simon Hooper father_of_daughters – Parenting
34. Anthony Middleton antmiddleton – Adventure
35. Laila Swann Laila Loves – Beauty/Fashion
36. Nile Wilson Nile Wilson – Sport
37. Sam Chapman & Nicola Chapman Haste Pixiwoo – Beauty
38. Tobi Brown TBJZL – Football
39. Jamie Genevieve Jamie Genevieve – Beauty
40. Josh Pieters Josh Pieters – Comedy
41. Dan Middleton DanTDM – Gaming
42. Victoria Magrath inthefrow – Lifestyle
43. Carrie Hope Fletcher Carrie Hope Fletcher – Entertainment
44. James William Walker Mr JWW – Cars
45. Adnan Ebrahim Car Throttle – Cars
46. The Michalaks The Michalaks – Lifestyle
47. Phil Lester AmazingPhil – Entertainment
48. Yasmin Uddin Yammy – Gaming
49. Carly Rowena Carly Rowena – Lifestyle
50. Sam Fane Seen Through Glass – Travel
51. Shantania Beckford Shantania Beckford – Beauty/Fashion
52. Georgia Rankin MakeupJunkieG – Beauty/Fashion
53. Zoe Sugg Zoella – Lifestyle
54. Melanie Murphy Melanie Murphy – Beauty/Fashion
55. Lorna Andrews lornaluxe – Fashion
56. Hannah Witton Hannah Witton – Sex & Relationships
57. Rose Ellen Dix & Rosie Spaughton Rose and Rosie – Gaming/Lifestyle
58. Lily Pebbles Lily Pebbles – Fashion
59. Louise Pentland Louise Pentland – Lifestyle
60. Joe Wicks thebodycoach – Fitness
61. Emma Hill Emma Hill – Fashion
62. Scott Major Dangthatsalongname – Gaming
63. Mark Hoyle LadBaby Parenting
64. Dodie Clarke doddleoddle – Music/Lifestyle
65. Shaquille Keith, Dexter Black, Elias Riadi and Danny Lomas PAQ – Fashion
66. Giovanna Fletcher Giovanna Fletcher – Lifestyle
67. Megan Jayne Crebba Bodyposipanda – Body Positive
68. Elijah Quashie Chicken Connoisseur – Food
69. Nellie Robert vintynellie – Beauty/Fashion
70. Kaushal Modha Kaushal – Beauty
71. Brittany Bathgate brittanybathgate – Fashion
72. Emily Norris Emily Norris – Parenting
73. Alice Naylor-Leyland Mrs Alice – Lifestyle
74. Darren, Georgie, Mia, Sienna & Karma Fizz Family Fizz – Lifestyle
75. Dina Torkia Dina Tokio – Lifestyle
76. Sherlina Nyame sherlinanym – Beauty/Fashion
77. Amelia Dimoldenberg Chicken Shop Date – Fashion
78. Kofi McCalla The Unknown Vlogs – Fashion
79. Lizzy Hadfield shotfromthestreet – Fashion
MOST READ NEWS
80. Zanna Van Dijk zannavandijk – Fitness
81 Anastasia Kingsnorth Anastasia Kingsnorth Lifestyle
82 Chidera Eggerue theslumflower Feminism
83 Theo Thomas BlackPanthaa Cars/Gaming
84 Clemmie Hooper mother_of_daughters Parenting
85 Pandora Sykes pandorasykes Fashion
86 Nadiya Hussain nadiyajhussain Food
87 Fabulous Hannah Fabulous Hannah Lifestyle
88 Jack Dean JaackMaate Entertainment
89 Soph Does Nails sophdoesnails Beauty
90 Caspar Lee Caspar Entertainment
91 Samira Kazan alphafoodie Food
92 Ella Mills deliciouslyella Food
93 Joel Mcloughlin Gallucks Fashion
94 Sophia Rosemary Barrese Sophie_Rosemary Fashion
95 Erica Davies erica_davies Fashion/Interiors
96 Jack Morris doyoutravel Travel
97 Jo Rodgers jo_rodgers Lifestyle
98 Tess Daly Tess Daly Beauty/Fashion
99 Chessie King chessiekingg Lifestyle
100 Dominique Davis allthatisshe Lifestyle
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4368 . You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.