GREG O’Shea is enjoying life outside the villa since he was crowned the winner of ITV2’s Love Island 2019 alongside original Islander Amber Gill.
However the couple have shocked fans by splitting up. Here is what you need to know about the hunk…
What has Greg O’Shea been up to since winning Love Island and has she split from Amber Gill?
Well Greg has been having a ball since leaving the villa and has been spotted at numerous parties.
However, things haven’t gone well for him and Amber Gill.
Despite winning Love Island, in September 2019 it was revealed that the pair have split.
The Sun revealed he dumped her by text.
Who is Greg O’Shea?
Greg O’Shea is a 24-year-old professional rugby player from Limerick.
He has brains as well as beauty and also has a law degree.
Having remained single for the past year, Greg found romance with Amber Gill on Love Island 2019.
After just 12 days of romance the pair won the show on July 29, 2019 – the following day they announced they were an “official” couple.
What has happened to Greg on Love island?
- Greg asked for Amber to meet him in the Hideaway for a date – with the couple getting off to a bad start after she struggles to open the door.
- Greg then had a breakfast date with Maura Higgins but still likes Amber.
- The Irish hunk hasn’t given up on Amber, despite Michael Griffiths saying her still likes her.
- Episode 41 of Love Island saw Amber pick Greg over Michael in the latest recoupling.
- Greg finally plucked up the courage to give Amber a kiss – and the new couple shared their first smooch while in bed together.
- The Irish chap and the Geordie beauty continued to go from strength to strength as they kissed again.
- In episode 45 Greg and Amber fail to pass the baby-minding challenge.
- Greg enjoyed a romantic final date with Amber on a yacht, with the Irishman later gushing to the boys about their time away from the villa.
- Greg’s parents came into the villa and had nothing but positive words for Amber. They even gave her a present – a lucky Irish shamrock. The duo gained a place in the final after islanders voted for their compatibility.
- Greg and Amber were crowned the winners of Love Island 2019.
What is Greg’s official Instagram page?
His official Instagram is @gregoshea.
Before entering the Love Island villa, Greg had a measly number of 2,400 followers keeping up with his social media updates, which has seen him post all things concerning his rugby career.
After winning the show this shot up to a million followers.
If the Irish hunk isn’t posting photos from his rugby games, he’s most likely seen showing off his muscular physique in a pair of tight swimwear.
more love island news
When was the Love Island 2019 final?
The Love Island 2019 final took place on Monday, July 29, 2019.
In a special extra long episode, the programme aired on ITV2 at 9pm until 10.35pm.
You can catch up with the drama on the ITV Hub.
A winter version of the show is expected in early 2020.