A MUM-OF-THREE who died of a cardiac arrest at a Pontins holiday park had been visited by cops just hours before.
Sioned Evans, 33, collapsed at the popular holiday park in Prestatyn, North Wales, over the weekend – sparking a police investigation.
And North Wales Police today confirmed they had been called to her chalet in the early hours of the morning before later leaving the scene.
Superintendent Nick Evans, from North Wales Police, said: “We would like to extend our condolences to the lady’s family and friends.
“I can confirm that police officers did attend the chalet at Pontins earlier in the evening.
“The full circumstances of this lady’s death and the earlier visit by police officers continue to be examined, as would be expected following such a sad and untimely loss of life.
“However, at this time there do not appear to be any suspicious circumstances.”
Emergency crews had rushed to the scene after reports a woman had went into cardiac arrest at 7.30am on Saturday.
However, Sioned could not be saved and was pronounced dead at the scene.
‘HER FAMILY ARE HEARTBROKEN’
News of her shock death has stunned those who knew the 33-year-old, from Caernarfon, North Wales.
On a GoFundMe page, set up to help pay for Sioned’s funeral, friend Vincent Graham wrote: “On Saturday I received devastating news that Sioned had passed away unexpectedly whilst on a family break away with her family.
“Sioned was only 33-years-old, a loving partner to Rob and a loving mother to their three young boys.
“Rob and his family are absolutely heartbroken over the loss of Sioned, the love of his life and life will never be the same for him and the boys.”
MOST READ IN NEWS
Mr Graham added: “This is the most difficult and heartbreaking time and the last thing Rob needs is all this worry (about money) on top of the the heartbreak.
“Sioned deserves the best send off and as a friend to Rob I’m asking if you could please help by donating anything at all to help towards laying his beautiful partner and mother of their children to rest.”
Caernafon councillor Jason Parry said the local community had been left devastated by the news.